Sunday 26 June 2011

Mano-Moon Situation

I don't know what is going on in here but I have seen that mano-moons lovely doll got hacked, people say it's by dolly-my. It looks as if dolly-my might have got hacked too! People even say she's her sister!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know what to believe! Look at these pictures I found!
Ugly right? But that's not the mano-moon we know! This is what she looked like before the hacker situation! 
That's the mano-moon we know! Not the one with the dark skin and a bit of pale at the cheeks! Her doll was pretty and I bet she spent a lot of money on that account!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Her trophies! They're being sold to one person ( dolly-my ). If she's not the hacker maybe the hacker is trying to frame dolly-my!
Do you wanna know by how much they are selling it for?
2 starcoiins! I wouldn't wanna be hacked that bad!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete